It's really important to have heroes. To admire others and to emulate them. I have lots of them. Here are some.
If you know of any people that I should add to this list, tell me! In fact, one of my favorite past times is admiring people.
Chamath Palihapitiya (9/21/2014)
- Forceful Agent of Positive Change
- Techcrunch Disrupt 2013 Video
Andy Rachleff (7/20/2014)
Michael Bloomberg (1/27/2013)
- Bussinessman, Politician, Philanthropist
- The Luke Arm. "Dean, Chuck hasn't fed himself in 13 years. You're either going to give me that arm or keep Chuck."
- The Slingshot, the Ultimate Water Regenerator. "We thought we'd wipe out 50% of human disease."
- Founder of Partners in Health
- Please read Mountains Beyond Mountains to know why.
- Amy Poehler's Life Advice
Andy Dunn - Founder of Bonobos (12/26/2013)
Mark Zuckerberg - Founder of Facebook
Ben Horowitz - Founder of Andreessen Horowitz
Bryan Stevenson (10/25/2015)
Max Levchin (11/28/2015)
Steph Curry (12/24/2015)
- Greatest basketball player of our time
- Curry backs Brita instead of Pepsi/Coke
- Curry takes action against Gun Violence
- Dope ESPN commercials reminding us we still defer to our dads